Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cast all your anxieties on Him, for He cares about you

1 Peter 5:6
Cast all your anxieties on Him, for He cares about you

I got this verse from a friend when I told him I was very stressed out that day. So many things to do, but I was so tired and the worst part, I was deeply dissapointed by myself. I was so undicipline and I let down people that I care for.

I learnt 2 things in a hard way:
First: I have a limit.
I guess I've been trying to hard to be an independent girl that I forgot my limit. I started to look to high on my self (sins of pride, sorry Lord).
Second: Having a limit means I can't do everything.
I should learn to say no. And, when planning was done and failed, there are times when I HAVE TO ask for HELP from others and from GOD.

I think this another way God wants to show to me that He is real and tangible, through my friends. Friends that remind me when I fail to do my work, but then offer hands to help me mend my mistakes.

Thank you Father

No comments: