Wednesday, October 28, 2009

another try at blogging

it's been 3 years since the last time I blog here. actually I visited the blog few times, but for no good reason I just didn't/couldn't write anything. I'm quite surprised that some people actually left their comments here, thanks to you (except for the spam :p). and I'm sorry I stopped writing

after 3 years of: stop writing, re-visiting this blog, having thoughts going arund my brain but doesn't have the ... (time/courage/will)... to write it, and after some times hestitating..... I decided to give another try at blogging :)

a lot has changed in 3 years, but when I look back to this blog, one thing that hasn't (and won't) change is, I'm still an ordinary but very blessed girl who wants to give thanks to God for all His greatness in my life
( Lord, help me to remember this always )

things that have changed:
- i've got my degree and is currently working
- i have a fiancee and is getting married in 3 months time ^^

thank you Lord for giving me the will to restart this blog. may the things that i write and the life that I live bring Glory to your name

No comments: